Sex Ed + Fun
The educational sex-positive game
That Makes You Laugh
Easy & Fun to Play
Sex Educator Approved
Modern kids need honest sex ed!
The best place for that is at home.
But don’t let the eye-rolls and yucky faces fool you.
Research shows teens actually do want to talk about sex and sexuality with their parents and caregivers.
They just won’t be the one to start the conversation and will probably run away when you do…sorry.
But talking about sex feels weird!
How do you get over the awkward?
You don’t want to waste your precious time forcing “the talk” when no one listens to a word you say.
And you certainly don’t want to give up and let clueless friends fill in the gaps.
So what are you supposed to do?
Here’s what not to do:
- Wait until you think your kids are ready.
- Assume “health” class at school will take care of it all.
- Let porn be their main source of sexuality education.
- Allow shame and discomfort to have the final say.
“The Talk” Without the Taboo
Start talking now!
Experts agree the best way to teach kids and teens about sex and sexuality is to have lots of little conversations…before they’re ready to have sex. Easier said than done, right?
1. One “talk” is not even close to enough.
2. Sex ed in school barely scratches the surface.
3. Most adults had sucky sex ed and don’t know what to talk about.
Barefaced Is Here To Help
When you play Barefaced, you get:
- an easy way to start natural conversations
- hundreds of essential sexuality-related topics
- a fun, easy way to connect with your people
The more you play Barefaced, the easier these conversations get. All that awkward turns into honest, open conversations that feel natural.
This is more than just a sex ed game…it’s sexual empowerment in a box!
How To Play
(For two or more players ages 12-112)
True or False
Start off learning some scientific facts about human sexuality…
2 Truths & A Lie
Discover the truth about culture, sexual history and the bizarre world of animals…
Would you Rather?
This is your chance to empathize, self-reflect and go to:
The Final Level...
If luck is on your side, you get to obnoxiously call out a stigmatized word. It sounds so wrong…but feels so right!
Play the game...no shame.
With this glorious release, you’re one step closer to being a Barefaced winner!