Sex Ed + Fun
The educational sex-positive game
That Makes You Laugh
Easy & Fun to Play
Sex Educator Approved
Modern kids need honest sex ed!
The best place for that is at home.
But don’t let the eye-rolls and yucky faces fool you.
Research shows teens actually do want to talk about sex and sexuality with their parents and caregivers.
They just won’t be the one to start the conversation and will probably run away when you do…sorry.
But talking about sex feels weird!
How do you get over the awkward?
You don’t want to waste your precious time forcing “the talk” when no one listens to a word you say.
And you definitely don’t want to let free online porn fill in the gaps.
So what are you supposed to do?
Here’s what not to do:
- Wait until you think your kids are ready.
- Assume “health” class at school will take care of it all.
- Let free online porn “educate” your kids.
- Allow shame and discomfort to have the final say.
“The Talk” Without the Taboo
Start talking now!
Experts agree the best way to teach kids and teens about sex and sexuality is to have lots of little conversations…before they’re ready to have sex.
Easier said than done, right?
1. One “talk” is not even close to enough.
2. Sex ed in school barely scratches the surface.
3. Most adults don’t know where to start or what to say.
Barefaced Is Here To Help!
With Barefaced, you get:
- An easy way to start natural conversations
- A fun way to stay connected
- Hundreds of essential sexuality-related topics
The more you play Barefaced, the easier the conversations get.
That one awkward “talk” transforms into lots of open, honest conversations…naturally.
Barefaced isn’t just a sex ed game…it’s sexual empowerment in a box!
How To Play
(For two or more players ages 12-112)
True or False
Start off learning some scientific facts about human sexuality…
2 Truths & A Lie
Discover the truth about culture, sexual history and the bizarre world of animals…
Would you Rather?
This is your chance to empathize, self-reflect and maybe even get lucky.
The Final Level...
Someone gets to release a stigmatized word. Will it be you?
It sounds so wrong but feels so right…like a spicy sigh of relief!
Play the game...no shame.
Everyone can be a Barefaced winner!